Seasons and episodes
- 1 - 1Ranka the Wolf BossJan. 07, 2020
- 1 - 2Why Females Put XXX in Their MouthsJan. 14, 2020
- 1 - 3Those Who Strip with the Ones They LoveJan. 21, 2020
- 1 - 4The Self-Styled Young Man and the Giant WolfJan. 28, 2020
- 1 - 5Who was Brave?Feb. 04, 2020
- 1 - 6The Legend of the Panda GirlFeb. 11, 2020
- 1 - 7The Wild Habits of a Troubled AnimalFeb. 18, 2020
- 1 - 8The Beach BardFeb. 25, 2020
- 1 - 9Legends of Animal EcologyMar. 03, 2020
- 1 - 10A Gentle SavageMar. 10, 2020
- 1 - 11Extinct Species and a Primitive PlotMar. 17, 2020
- 1 - 12The Animal Students I KnowMar. 24, 2020
Seton Academy, a school full of animals where, thanks to population decline, there are fewer humans than any other creature. Mazama Jin, an animal hater and the only human male in his class, falls in love with Hino Hitomi, the only female human, the moment he lays eyes her. However he soon finds himself entangled with various other creatures after he reluctantly joins the ‘pack’ of Lanka the wolf, the only other member of her pack. After getting to know each other, the two decide to create a cooking club, and after a few bad-blooded misunderstandings, Ranka soon joins the club as well.
Thus begins the howl-some and howl-arious story of two normal humans; an adorable wolf; a cheerful koala; a sluggish, blonde sloth; and a feline with cattitude in their newfound club—in a story that teaches that friendship can be forged by creatures of different kinds.