The Masked Singer: Season 3
This season, the 18 fully disguised celebrity singers will be split into three groups of six: Group A, Group B and Group C. Group A will kick off the first three episodes as they are whittled down to three singers, taking off masks as they go. Then Group B will take the stage as they go from six to three, then Group C. The final nine masked contestants from all three groups will then come together as they continue to battle for the Golden Mask Trophy.
Season Three will introduce all-new custom-made costumes for the celebrity singers to wear, including The Robot, The Frog, The Banana, The Mouse, Miss Monster and The Llama, among others. The Season Three contestants have amassed a combined 69 Grammy Award nominations, 88 Gold records, 11 Super Bowl appearances, three stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, more than 160 tattoos and one title in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- 3-1The Season Kick off Mask Off: Group AFeb. 02, 2020
- 3-2The Playoffs: Group AFeb. 05, 2020
- 3-3Masking For A Friend: Group AFeb. 12, 2020
- 3-4A Brand New Six Pack: Group B Kickoff!Feb. 19, 2020
- 3-5Mask-Matics: Group B PlayoffsFeb. 26, 2020
- 3-6Friends in High Places: Group B ChampionshipsMar. 04, 2020
- 3-7Last But Not Least: Group C Kickoff!Mar. 11, 2020
- 3-8It Never Hurts to Mask: Group C PlayoffsMar. 18, 2020
- 3-9Old Friends, New Clues: Group C ChampionshipsMar. 25, 2020
- 3-11The Mother Of All Final Face Offs, Part 1Apr. 08, 2020
- 3-12The Mother Of All Final Face Offs, Part 2Apr. 22, 2020
- 3-13The Battle of The Sixes: The Final 6Apr. 29, 2020